Moderation is intended to ensure the process of publishing user-submitted contributions to this site is fair and inclusive.
We are inviting contributions of specific events and content relating to the Coronation, rather than general feedback or enquiries. Submissions will normally be approved for publication as long as they:
- Respect other commenters and individuals. Submissions should not be malicious or offensive in nature, and should not constitute a personal attack on a person’s character;
- Don’t incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic;
- Don’t include swearing, hate-speech or obscenity;
- Don’t publicly reveal personal details, such as private addresses, phone numbers or email addresses;
- Don’t break the law. This includes libel, condoning illegal activity, and breaking copyright;
- Don’t comment or give details in relation to individual cases;
- Are reasonably concise, and don’t constitute spamming of this service;
- Don’t advertise commercial products and services. You may mention relevant products and services as long as they support your submission;
- Don’t impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation;
- Are in English. Unfortunately, we do not currently have the resource to moderate submissions in other languages;
- Are on-topic and within the scope of this website. Please don’t post submissions that are unrelated to this topic;
- Are not party political in nature;
- Don’t contain unrelated or inappropriate links to external sites.
Submissions will appear here if approved – you should not expect to receive a reply from us.
You should remember that you are legally responsible for what you write. By submitting a contribution you undertake to indemnify us against any liability arising from that submission, including breach of confidentiality or copyright, or any obscene, defamatory, seditious, blasphemous or other actionable statement you may make.
If you are aged 16 or under, you may want to talk to your parent/guardian before submitting a contribution. Please don’t leave any personal details that might identify you publicly (apart from in the email address box, which won’t be published anyway).
Moderators reserve the right to suspend contributions at any time. Where a contribution is not published for a reason other than those listed above, the site moderators will endeavour to reply to the submitted by email explaining their reasons and inviting them to make appropriate changes so that the submission can be reconsidered.